The sporty style is known for being the most casual and comfortable of all. But don’t think it’s just sports pieces. In fact, it’s about attitude and practicality. Want to know more? Read on to discover the characteristics of sports style and see ideas for looks to rock any occasion.
what is sport style
Characterized by comfort and versatility, the sporty style is ideal for those who enjoy more basic and laid-back looks. Its most striking features are:
- Wildcards that go well with everything like jeans, t-shirts and sweatshirts;
- Basic and versatile colors that match each other;
- Comfortable looks with well-tailored fabrics;
- For prints, usually classic ones like plaid and stripes are chosen;
- The sporting style is usually casual and informal.
But of course there are no rules! You can mix sporty style with other ways of creating looks, mixing different colors and modern models. Unleash your creativity and rock!
50 photos of sports-style looks for you to stay in fashion
Follow the sequence of look ideas and learn how to make the best compositions in this style:
1. You can include sportswear in the look
2. But this is not mandatory
3. Possessing a casual feel, sporty style is guaranteed
4. For that, it’s worth playing with the different possibilities
5. As in mixing sports pants with more formal pieces
6. Invest in assertive pieces
7. Like jeans
8. After all, nothing more timeless than him, right?
9. You can vary in modeling
10. Giving a more stylish look
11. As is the case with the wide leg jeans trend
12. Torn pants are also pure attitude
13. What matters is that you are comfortable
14. With wild and versatile pieces
15. Nothing like good sneakers to complement the look, right?
16. It works well on different compositions
17. And it’s a darling of sports style because it brings the casual air
18. Look at this mix of romantic and sporty style
19. A grace, isn’t it?
20. White tennis is eclectic
21. Just like black
22. Choose what has the most to do with you
23. The watchword of sports style is comfort
24. That’s why looser clothes are a great bet
25. Not to mention the sweatshirt, of course
26. It can be used in different looks
27. How about betting on shorts for a ride?
28. This piece has been successful
29. And makes the look less basic, but very stylish
30. Sporty style is understated without losing attitude
31. Perfect for those looking for a laid back look
32. And it suits different occasions, from work…
33. Even day trips
34. Biker shorts are ideal for this
35. A tip for sports style is to combine pieces with different proposals
36. For example, a suit with sneakers looks wonderful
37. The combination of tailoring pants + T-shirt oozes style
38. Speaking of T-shirt, here’s the tip: it’s a very wild card
39. Can be used in different ways
40. And in varied looks
41. How about this sporty look with a skirt?
42. Accessories make a difference
43. So use and abuse them
44. Even a basic proposal can be super stylish
45. Of course, without losing comfort
46. Another tip for those who want a more laid-back footprint is the boot
47. Which has been successful among fashionistas
48. What did you think of these sporty look ideas?
49. Enjoy the photos and tips
50. To create the best compositions and rock out there!
Now that you know how to compose stylish and casual looks, just get creative and represent sporty style with class! For that, take a look at these looks with a white jacket to be even more stylish.