Edited by Durango loss
Published on July 2, 2021
Discounts and coronavirus: there are rules to be respected during this round of 2021 summer sales, here’s what you need to know.
Second year of sales during the release of the coronavirus: i summer sales 2021 this time too they will be characterized by prudence, hygiene and social distancing.
But we begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so it’s time to get ready to choose what to wear to start going out of the house a little more. And on the occasion of the sales we can find something special at a price to suit all budgets.
The balances at the time of the coronavirus
Although Pierluigi Lopalco wrote on his Facebook page in late June 2021 that the pandemic has probably started its transformation into epidemic and therefore a long coexistence on our part with the virus is beginning (and thanks to the vaccine shield), it is always good to keep in mind that there are hygiene rules to be respected, therefore:
- masks up in the shops;
- respect the safety distances;
- clean your hands with the disinfectant gel before touching clothes and accessories:
- respect the capacity indicated by the shop at the entrance;
- do not entertain yourself more than necessary so that others can also make their purchases and merchants are guaranteed the possibility of working at their best.
Adnkronos reports that it has been estimated by the Confcommercio Research Department that each family will spend on average 171 euros, for a total of 2.6 billion euros. Renato Borghi, the president of the Italian Fashion Federation-Confcommercio, expressed himself as follows:
After the annus horribilis, the hope is that the shopping rush will resume. There is a great desire for freedom and a return to a new normal. And, after a long period of restrictions, the summer sales represent an important opportunity to make up for lost time and renew the wardrobe for the holidays, also buying at affordable prices.
Summer sales 2021: the dates region by region
Most regions have opted for the start of the 2021 summer sales on 3 July, but the Puglia and the Basilicata they will leave last in a few weeks. These are the dates of all regions:
- Abruzzo from 3 July to 31 August;
- Basilicata from 2 August to 2 September;
- Calabria from 3 July to 1 September;
- Campania from 3 July until a date to be decided;
- Emilia Romagna from 3 July to 31 August;
- Friuli Venezia Giulia from 3 July to 31 August;
- Lazio from 3 July to 13 August;
- Liguria from 3 July to 16 August;
- Lombardy from 3 July to 31 August;
- Marche from 3 July to 1 September;
- Molise from 3 July to 31 August;
- Piedmont from 3 July to 28 August;
- Puglia from 24 July to 15 September;
- Sardinia from 3 July to 3 September;
- Sicily from 1 July to 15 September;
- Tuscany from 3 July to 31 August;
- Umbria from 3 July to 31 August;
- Valle d’Aosta from 3 July to 30 September;
- Veneto from 3 July to 31 August;
- Province of Trento: the traders establish themselves a period of 60 days;
- Province of Bolzano: traders start autonomously but the end is set for 10 September.
Summer sales 2021: what to buy?
On the occasion of the sales, what is discounted is relative to the fashion collection of that year. This means that you won’t necessarily find classic pieces on the shelf. So choose colors and models that you like best or with which you like yourself the most, which you will not always wear soon.
Fashion in recent decades has become more and more disposable, but this is no friend ofecology, so try to think in perspective and choose fabrics and finishes that last over time and clothes from eco-fashion collections, as well as things you really like: it is perfectly useless to have a closet full of things you don’t wear.
3 Tips for the 2021 summer sales
Here are our tips to avoid nasty surprises during the 2021 summer sales:
- try on the garments and shoes is optional, but if it saves you time and effort it is best to try on all your purchases before taking them home: on the one hand it prevents you from potential discussions with the trader later on, on the other hand it may be necessary to wash and disinfect everything once at home and therefore in any case you will not be able to return anything;
- require that garments and accessories bear the original price, the discount percentage and the final price to avoid falling into a scam;
- you also demand your rights, namely the right to pay with credit card and the return of the product in case of manufacturing defects.
The discussion continues in the private group! Follow us also on Google News! Was it helpful to you?
There are no votes yet.
Suggest a fix
Sign up for our newsletter to receive news and updates on issues related to feminism, empowerment, diversity and inclusion.
Your registration was successful. If you want to receive personalized information fill in the following fields: