Yes, Stradivarius has launched five new collections, neither more nor less, which make up the new fragrance line to which they have given the name of The Library, each with a numerical code that responds to its aroma. A great selection that we can also get for less than 13 euros each, which makes them more palatable.
Chapter 01: Basic
The history of The Library has its origins in this line of 4 fragrances, one of Stradivarius' main collections. It is a game of colors and essences that seek timelessness and versatility.
- Silk Eau de Toilette (€ 9.99), floral, very feminine, warm and enveloping, which consists of sweet notes such as Amaretto and Tonka Bean, with hints of orange blossom.
- Cashmere Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) of a fruit nature. It is a fresh, fun and feminine fragrance, where its fruity notes such as peach and blackcurrant stand out.
- Linen Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) gourmand, which is a young and vibrant fragrance thanks to its olfactory notes where pear, orange blossom and vanilla stand out.
- Satin Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) where the olfactory notes of red fruits, jasmine and caramel make it a very special, enveloping and feminine fragrance.
Chapter 02: Intense
Then we have four other fragrances that stand out for their intensity, and where the previous Basic line, rises to level premium with Intense where the sweet and fruity smells predominate that adapt to any moment of the day.
- Pretty blossom Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) which is a spicy, intense and enveloping fragrance. and contains orange blossom, freesia and amber.
- Stradivarius nº 134 Romance Eau de Toilette (€ 12.99), which is delicate and feminine, a fragrance that highlights Bergamot, white flower and musk.
- Pink Passion Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) floral character with olfactory notes with pear and mandarin chords, orange blossom and the sweet touch of Tonka Bean.
- Forbidden Secret Eau de toilette (€ 12.99), a warm and nocturnal fragrance that highlights its olfactory notes of Guava, jasmine and vanilla.
ACChapter 3: Pearly Night
And four more fragrances designed for all those moments in which we want to shine, ideal to put the finishing touch to your most special plans and be the true protagonist of the night.
- Midnight Dream Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) fresh, feminine and sophisticated. Its watery notes and pear stand out, with some sweet touches like caramel.
- Sweet Temptation Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) floral with olfactory notes of pear, tuberous and pink sugar.
- Juicy Lipstick Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) that stands out for its apple and sandalwood notes.
Chapter 4: Bouquet
Natural oils are the conductive thread of Bouquet. A collection of 4 aromas that highlight the individual and unique beauty of each one of us through the flowers.
- Sweet Dhalia Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) floral with olfactory notes of pear, tuberous and sandalwood.
- Bright Peony Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) is sweet, powdered and feminine. Its olfactory notes include blackcurrant, thrush and amber.
- Violet Lily Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) floral with notes of apricot, thrush and musk.
- Tender Rose Eau de toilette (€ 12.99) with notes of grapefruit, neroli and hints of vanilla and caramel.
Chapter 05: Floral mood
The last chapter of The Library presents five fragrances that invite us to travel through their floral blends. A trip that gives authentic emotions and generates a positive effect on the mood.
- This is Happiness Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) vibrant and bright fragrance where its olfactory notes of Bergamot, white flowers and moss stand out.
- This is Enthusiasme Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) with Bergamot, violet and Haba Tonka chords.
- This is Passion Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) where plum and orchid stand out, with sweet touches of praline.
- This is Fun Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) with sweet notes like red fruits and vanilla with floral hints of magnolia and jasmine.
- This is Magic Eau de toilette (€ 9.99) timeless and elegant in which the notes of tangerine, wood and amber stand out.