The knit cap is a sure accessory for those who want to modernize the look. After all, it combines very well with street style. However, depending on the color and model, you can also get a more romantic look. Versatile, it also ensures that you stay warmer on cold days. Liked? So, learn how to do it and see inspiration models.
Continued after announcement
How to make a knit cap at home
Do you want to knit a cap? In the videos below, you can see different models that can be a great success. See all the details and rock with the wool and the needles!
Knitting cap with pompom
In this video, wool for needle number 4 is used for both the cap and the pompom. The needles are 4.5 and 5.5. The walkthrough is very detailed and, as a result, you have a well-knitted knit cap that still has pompom.
Knit cap with braid
Want to learn how to make a cap with beautiful details? This braided model can be an excellent bet. If you still want extra charm, you can also insert the pompom. The walkthrough is well explained, which makes it easy to follow.
Maxi knitting cap
Do you know that cap that is big and very stylish? This is what you learn to do in this video. So you can use it folded or even stretched out: the choice is yours!
Easy knitting cap
Continued after announcement
A basic cap already makes your look much more modern and can still warm you up on cold days. If it’s a simple model you’re looking for, check out all the details in this video.
Want to make a cap to give as a gift or sell? Here, you can find tips on how to make a model that fits children from 2 to 5 years old and another from 5 to 10 years old. The result is pure charm!
After watching the videos, you can start making your own knitting caps with needles, wool and a dash of patience.
55 photos of knit cap that will encourage you to wear it
Now that you've seen how to knit your cap, how about checking out inspirational images to rock the look, or even models that will help you unleash your creativity at work? Thus, it is easy to innovate in the look and even make new models. Look that:
1. The knit cap is a great piece to adhere to
2. This is because, even in the basic version
3. It is an accessory full of charm
4. Which can be found in the most varied colors
5. And in different models
6. See how the color change alone makes a difference
7. And how it adds extra charm to the look
8. In addition to being a piece that heats
9. What makes it perfect for cold days
10. If you like discreet colors, choose gray
11. Or other neutral colors, like black
12. If you make the knit cap to sell
13. It is worth adding a label with your brand
14. For it to be discreet, invest in the same color as the line
15. Thus, your identity will always be present in the product
16. If you want a knit cap that looks like winter
17. Mustard yellow is a great color option
18. Just like other dark tones
19. If you like it, you don't have to put the vibrant colors aside
20. The idea is to invest in a model and color that you like
21. So that you can abuse the knitting cap
22. A good bet is to dare with the tallest models
23. So, you guarantee a modern look
24. No need to work
25. Another alternative is the knit cap with pompom
26. Ideal for those looking for a romantic proposal
27. Or even more relaxed
28. There are very colorful models
29. And more discreet ones
30. Can use two colors
31. And even bet on drawings
32. As you can see, even with pompom
33. The knit cap is a very versatile piece
34. And you can use it to add more charm to the look
35. As well as to get out of the rut
36. With a piece that stands out
37. There are also more neutral options
38. That, even so, do not go unnoticed
39. And they guarantee a lot of style for your look
40. Details make the difference
41. As in the case of stripes
42. Look at this inspiration
43. Now, if you want a cool look
44. Bet on the fallen knit cap
45. She will definitely upgrade your look
46. There are also more fun models
47. And that have beautiful braids
48. Options abound
49. For you to rock with a cap
50. In case you are thinking about extra money
51. How about making a children's knit cap?
52. There are options that are pure charm
53. And who can help you financially
54. Be abusing colors
55. Or even with a unicorn model
Did you see how the knit cap is a piece that yields several visual possibilities? In addition to using it to enhance the look, you can make pieces to sell or even to present loved ones. And if you like the technique, also check out tips on knitting collar.