Hair, a blessing and a blessing for most of us, is in need of attention and need a lot of care. As is often the case, even the most attentive person can stumble upon mistakes that can damage the foliage: frequent dyes or the continuous use of the straightener and hairdryer can take a long time burn your hair, generating that decidedly unsightly “straw” effect. For this it becomes important to rely on remedies able to moisturize them to the best.
A premise must be made. Unfortunately, in the case of damaged or burnt hair, there is no miraculous method capable of reassuring them: they must be cut first.
However, it is also true that there are remedies capable of visibly improve the appearance of your hair, and to make it look more “healthy“.
Besides numerous products created ad hoc for each type of hair, we can also try to rely on some natural remedy. Why not? It costs us nothing.
3 remedies for bleached hair
Source: Black Star from Pexels
To hydrate the lengths (the parts of the hair that are most affected by dryness) some product may come in handy:
- The flaxseed shampoo it is very nutritious, and good brands can be found on the market at moderate prices.
An example is the Bottega Verde brand, or I Provenzali.
If you have an extra eye for the environment you can take a look at solid shampoo proposed by La Saponaria;
- The shea butter it is often recommended for the care and treatment of damaged hair.
On the market, you can also find it in the form of ampoules, for a more intense release of nutrients.
- L’oil with nettle extract, available in herbal medicine, is particularly suitable for hair care.
More, strengthens the hairline hair e stimulates the scalp.
3 remedies for burnt hair from a straightener or hairdryer
Source: Gratisography from Pexels
The hairdryer, if used ad high temperature, can endanger the health of your hair. Not to mention the plate or iron, the use of which should be limited to once in a while.
As a first step you might want to consider buying a hairdryer with adjustable temperatureThere are several types, and it’s up to you to decide which is best for yours hair type.
Back to us, if you have gotten too carried away with these devices and find yourself regretting having abused them, here are some suggestions:
- If you want to try something “professional”, the line L’Oreal Pro Fiber is proposed as a treatment of intense repair long lasting. It includes 3 products, each for the severity of the damage hair: dry, damaged or very damaged;
- Let’s go on something more natural. L’egg and honey wrap, for example, it combines two very nutritious ingredients, available in every pantry. They are enough 1 egg is 2 tablespoons of honey to mix in a cup, and apply the mixture on the lengths for 30 minutes before rinsing with shampoo;
- There mask with olive oil and aloe vera combines two highly regenerating ingredients. Doses: 5 tablespoons of aloe vera is 2 tablespoons of olive oil. After mixing them, apply the mixture on the hair, leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse your hair. Then wash them as usual.
3 remedies for accidentally burnt hair
If your hair is accidentally burned, the remedies vary according to the severity of the accident. Don’t forget that the trim at the hairdresser is always a must for healthy regrowth.
If it still is can save your lengths, you can try to take a look at these products:
- Every keratin-based product it can be useful for regenerating your damaged hair. Keratin is a protein that is at the base of the hair, and as such it ensures it endurance and strength. Some useful products can be found on Amazon;
- The oils, like them of jojoba, Argan, coconut or almonds they can be valid allies for the regeneration of the crown.
Apply a few drops of the oil of your choice on the lengths, leave on for 30 minutes and then rinse as you are used to;
- A balm containing moisturizing ingredients such as butters or oils can be right for you. The one based on moringa and linen sold by La Saponaria, scented and moisturizing, could be for you.