The soft girl aesthetic is a trend among teenagers on social networks, especially on TikTok and Instagram. If you’ve come across this term out there and want to stay on top of the style, just read on. We explain what it is, show inspiration photos and also select videos with tips to adhere to the look!
Continued after announcement
What is a soft girl?
This is an aesthetic that has intensified with the popularity of k-pop. The soft girl has a style that goes beyond cute, cheerful and, at the same time, stripped. To achieve this proposal, it consists of pastel tones, bright makeup, hair clips and baggy clothes.
Meanwhile, the VSCO girl uses a more clean and basic style, betting on neutral tones and also on loose clothing. The style of the e-girl is quite different from the previous two. She wears dark colors, heavier makeup and is inspired by emo, punk and gothic styles.
50 soft girl looks to get inspired and adhere to the look
Now, how about seeing in practice how this style is composed? Below, you can check out looks, hair and makeup used in this trend that will help you put together the look!
1. Pastel tones are frequent in the soft girl look
2. And they are also called candy colors
3. Pink predominates
4. And also lilac
5. But you can mix colors smoothly
6. Especially if they are clear
7. Thinking about it, stripes are a good bet
8. And also the parts with drawings
9. Like very sweet flowers
10. Which are also widely used as a filter
11. You can use a more basic look
12. And also with delicate accessories
13. Don’t forget comfortable clothes
14. From chunky tennis
15. And the colored glasses
16. The look, most of the time, is comfortable
17. And always sweet
18. This combination of mom jeans with fluffy knitting proves it
19. It is also worth betting on cartoon characters
20. And in jeans
21. After all, it is a wildcard
22. And it goes great with cute jackets
23. Like this pink sweatshirt
24. For hair, bet on barrettes
25. It is also worth using scrunchies
26. Just like tiaras
27. For make up, light tones, like peach, are common
28. As well as the marked outline
29. Even if discreet
30. The skin illuminated with shades of pink
31. And even make cute drawings
32. Like clouds
33. And also hearts
34. It is even worth combining the make with the look
35. The important thing is to guarantee a cute look
36. Make with candy colors + gloss is a sure bet
37. And the thick eyebrows
38. This is an example of a soft girl hairstyle
39. Be a teenager
40. Or even an adult
41. You can invest in the soft girl aesthetic
42. What matters is to feel comfortable
43. And well with that choice
44. Be with a more neutral proposal
45. Or abusing teddy bears
46. Who are also loved by soft girls
47. In the accessories, you can use piercing
49. Fishing hat
50. And even butterflies in the hair!
With so many inspirations, it’s easier to adhere to the soft girl style, isn’t it? As the references are varied, just choose the features you like best and put together your look!
How to be a soft girl in practice
Still having doubts about the clothes, makeup and hair used in this aesthetic? So, just take a look at the following video selection:
What to wear to be a soft girl?
If it’s more looks inspirations you want, just take a look at this video that gives tips and even shows photos so you can adhere to the look. In addition, you still know the references on which this style was based.
Soft girl makeup of hearts
In this video, you learn how to make a make with marked outlines, pink and lilac eyeshadows and, to close with a golden key, heart details. There are several references together!
Soft girl makeup of butterflies and hearts
How about making a make up with butterflies next to the eyes and hearts underneath? To complement the look, the tip is to add a light pink wig.
Soft girl hairstyle and makeup
In this video, you can check the step by step of a makeup with outlines, eyeshadow and hearts. Then, you also learn how to do a soft girl hairstyle.
Soft girl hairstyle
Colored elastics and hairpins, baby hair and synthetic ponytails are used to make this hairstyle. The result has a very sweet proposal!
So, what did you think of all these ideas? Now, just select the inspirations that most pleased you to compose your look. And if you like trends, see also how to adhere to the VSCO girl aesthetic!