The blazer is a timeless piece that is extremely versatile. It can be used in both more sophisticated and informal compositions. In addition, there are several cutouts, sizes, colors and fabrics that can be chosen to compose looks with blazer. Below, you can find inspiring images and videos with tips on how to use and choose the ideal model.
Continued after announcement
50 photos of blazer looks that will help you innovate your look
You can wear a blazer with pants, shorts, a dress, a skirt, different shoes and even find different models of the piece. You can see it all below:
1. Let’s start with looks with white blazer
2. This is an accurate color for an elegant look
3. Be with different cutouts
4. Or in looks with a short blazer
5. With this piece, you can also put together a stripped-down look
6. Or with a more sober proposal
7. The elongated models are also versatile
8. Be in a very vibrant look
9. And even with a more neutral proposal
10. Thinking about it, it’s worth betting on looks with black blazer
11. For those who want to diversify, it is worth betting on colors
12. You can get inspired by looks with pink blazer
13. That are stylish
14. But there are also several other suggestions
15. That help to take the visual from the obvious
16. Another alternative is to abuse accessories, such as the pouch
17. Even yielding great formal looks
18. The blazer can compose a look with a more street style feel
19. It can be found in shiny fabrics
20. And also neutral
21. Not to mention the variety of cutouts
22. Which makes it very versatile
23. And fit in different styles
24. As you can see in the blazer and shorts looks
25. That, even in tailoring
26. You can count on a more stripped-down proposal
27. Or more tidy
28. For those who want a sure casual pair
29. Looks with a blazer and jeans are a good bet
30. You can also achieve a fun look
31. And get out of the ordinary with the color block
32. For those who like a sexy look, they also have an option
33. And, of course, very classic proposals
34. Whether with a tube dress
35. Or with an oversized footprint
36. The blazer fits well
37. With so much versatility
38. It is very easy to abuse the piece
39. Be it with heels
41. Or tennis
42. The blazer looks great
43. After all, the rule is to feel good
44. Be with colors beyond vibrant
45. How does this inspiration show
46. Or with more neutral tones
47. Which are easy to combine
48. And they’re great for those who don’t want to risk too much in combinations
49. For those who want, how about shoulder pads?
50. Or a cropped one underneath?
As you can see, there is no shortage of blazer looks, right?
Tips on how to wear blazer looks
Now that you’ve seen the inspirational images, how about checking out videos that give tips on how to include this classic in the wardrobe?
How to wear a blazer on a daily basis
Want to wear the blazer with different pieces? Then come more to see the look suggestions for this video. In addition, you also check out useful tips when composing the look.
How to look stylish in a blazer
In this video, you can find tips on how to wear a blazer in both formal and informal situations. There are five different suggestions, and one of them can be your face!
Tips on how to wear a blazer
Here, you can check out 12 tips to include the blazer in your look. Thus, it becomes easier to abuse all the versatility that this piece offers. Check out all the details in the video!
How to choose a blazer
To close this topic with a flourish, a video that will help you choose a blazer that is your face. After all, nothing better than a piece that you like to use as much as possible.
As you can see, the blazer is an extremely democratic piece that can be used on different occasions, regardless of your style. Now, to complete the look, how about checking out inspirations for looks with tailoring shorts that are pure success?