Cares and haircuts
Protect our hair and make it look divine are the priorities of most women today, if this is your case and you love trying things to make your hair look prettier even if you process it or paint it in different colors this post is for you , since we will be sharing some ideas of care and haircuts that can inspire you to choose the best haircut for this season and especially start 2018 with a new look. Not everything is an image it is also good that your hair is healthy and above all that it feels healthy, so you will also see some ideas of 100% natural masks that you can try to pamper your hair. I hope you like the ideas!
Also take note of some short tips that we will list that are simple but really effective and will make a difference in the appearance of your hair.
- Do not wash it every day: This tip is very important and many girls believe that the cleaner the better, but be careful, our scalp naturally produces a greasy one that does our hair good to not dry out, and when the hair is mistreated it tends to dry out more. Ideally, wash it one day if and one day no.
- Display it at least once a month: The effect is incredible, type as if we were pruning plants or grass, you are slowly removing split ends, battered and dry. Besides that you stimulate the growth of your hair.
- Use heat shields: These are key to use before you go to comb your hair with iron, dryers or ferros, the heat mistreats our hair too much and we do not realize until it is very dry, so avoid it and use these heat protectors.
- Shampoo for your specific problem: For example, if you have dryness, use shampoo for dry hair, also use shampoo for dyed, wavy, straight hair, etc.
- Wear masks for your hair: Many times natural masks are the best option, there are many ingredients that help you repair your hair little by little, they will keep you healthy and ready for any procedure you want to do.
The star haircut of this season and that promises to be also for most of 2018 are the bob-style cuts, the length is decided by you but the truth is that they look beautiful above the shoulders almost below the chin, ask that you Remove volume to your hair so it will be more manageable and you can use it in different hairstyles, a plus you can give your hair is to paint it with any of the trends of the moment, such as balayage or flamboyage wicks. Then I invite you to accompany me to see the rest of the styles of haircuts that I found to show you accompanied by some images with easy and effective recipes of masks for your hair, take into account that these cares and haircuts are the best of the season Try them they will surprise you!
Masks with avocado
The process is super easy, you have to beat all the ingredients in a plastic container, put it in your wet hair you can apply it from the root to the tip or only from means to ends depending on how badly you have your hair, leave it for 15 minutes and rinse With warm water, for best results you can wrap your hair in aluminum foil the ingredients with heat make better effect on your hair.
Long bob cut
It is super flattering in girls of all ages, it looks beautiful, it helps sharpen your features and best of all, it looks beautiful in wavy or straight hair. What do you think of the idea?
Natural hair masks
In the image above you will see four powerful natural masks for cute hair, where its base ingredients are what make the difference such as honey, avocado, olive oil, egg.
Rough Hair Mask
See more hair ideas below:
Haircuts for Women with Gray Hair
The Best Ideas in Wicks for your Hair in this 2018 – 2019
Hair Trends 2017-2018