The summer season arrives and with it the irrepressible desire to have firm and toned legs and buttocks, the problem? Cellulite. This “democratic” skin blemish affects everyone and there is only one way to defeat it: apply the best cream and follow our advice
Anti cellulite cream, when to start putting it
The anti-cellulite cream performs a cutaneous action to improve the appearance of the skin, counteracting the orange peel and water retention. There are many different types on the market, depending on the texture you prefer, the desired action and even the reaction time.
You can buy them anti-cellulite creams with a cold effect which stimulate circulation and in synergy with the anti-cellulite action also eliminate water retention, or hot creams that go to “dissolve” the fat.
The fact is that, in spring, the anti cellulite cream becomes one of the most purchased products, in order to arrive at the phantom “costume test” with a more fit appearance. Although it should be applied all year round, there are real ones emergency treatments, which thanks to a shock action can solve some problems already in a few weeks … but beware, the miracle does not exist!
What is cellulite?
Did you know that 85% of women have cellulite? A fact that makes you smile, thinking about how much we struggle all year to look more toned and with more compact skin.
Often caused by the action of female sex hormones (estrogen and prolactin), which favor a poor circulation and the fluid retention with the consequent deposition of fat in particular areas of the body such as thighs, hips and buttocks. To the detriment of what is believed, this imperfection is not a unique condition of overweight, far from it can appear despite any size.
How to eliminate cellulite: the watchword is consistency and healthy nutrition
But how to prevent cellulite? It is essential to have a good and healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle.
- drink at least 2 liters of water per day
- avoid smoking and alcohol
- prefer comfortable clothing that is not tight and tight
- perform draining massages with constancy
- drink herbal teas with gotu kola, pineapple and diuretic ingredients
- doing motor activity
- apply anti-cellulite creams and muds
Disclaimer: Also remember that taking oral contraceptives or certain medications such as estrogen, antihistamines and corticosteroids can promote cellulite.
Anti cellulite cream: when to apply it and how
As mentioned before, the anti cellulite cream it should not be just a pre-holiday remedy but a beauty ritual to be carried out all year round, especially since in winter we tend to have a much more sedentary life. The consistency with which the cream is applied is essential to obtain good results and to reach summer without anxiety!
Shock action to eliminate cellulite in the summer
If you have been lazy during the winter, however, in the spring and summer choose a shock action that combines one cream anti cellulite with some supplements, to go to work internally and externally. This way you can get more results in less time.
Thanks to its draining, smoothing and elasticizing action, but above all thanks to the active ingredients it contains, it will dissolve fatty deposits. Where to apply it? Where it is needed, usually on the thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms.
How the anti-cellulite massage is performed
On the Saponaria website it is possible to find step by step the correct method on how to perform a perfect anti-cellulite massage, we report it below:
- Roll out the cream on the palm of your hand and warm it slightly before applying it.
- Apply it with a light but constant massage on the legs with circular movements, starting from the bottom up and passing the skin between the fingers with a good pressure, start from the ankle and go up the leg with both hands. The aim is to reactivate the microcirculation and oxygenation of the tissues.
- When you arrive to the thigh, always from the bottom up, massage with your palms open but with a little more energy than the calf, always with circular movements.
- Massage the inner thigh with lighter pressures, going up to the groin.
- Get back to massage firmly in the buttocks and hips area: from the buttock up towards the side proceeding first Lightly “pinching” the skin between the fingers, then as if you were kneading, moving your thumbs in a circular fashion and insisting on sketches.
- On your stomach, massage with the palm of your hand with circular movements.
- Massage twice a day, with each application of cream.