The looks with tailoring pants are more and more varied… and stylish! To help you rock with the piece that is super hot, we separated tips and photos of visuals that are total inspiration. Follow!
Continued after announcement
What is tailoring pants
As the name suggests, tailoring pants were initially made by tailors. They were designed especially for men and focused on a more serious look. However, currently, the female audience has been successful with the piece, which is no longer necessarily sewn by hand.
In general, we can characterize tailoring pants as those with a more structured and full-bodied fabric, different from social pants in this aspect, which is generally lighter fabrics.
10 tailoring pants to buy right now
If you are looking for a model to call your own, enjoy the sequence of products! One is more beautiful than the other!
1. The model and tone of the pants vary according to your taste
2. There are wider models on the bar
3. And the little ones
4. Off white is a great option
5. This is for those who like lighter colors
6. And the black classic wouldn’t be left out, right?
7. Prints are welcome for a happy and fun look
8. This one is a versatile and stylish piece
9. Choose your favorite
10. And invest in tailoring pants!
Difficult to choose, isn’t it? The important thing is to bet on the option that makes your style, so you will be beautiful and comfortable without effort! Next, learn to combine your little piece!
25 photos of tailoring pants to put together that ruffle look
Now, you will discover different ways to compose a look with the tailoring piece. Follow the tips, pay attention to inspirations and be successful!
1. There are legal options for work
2. And only with one detail you guarantee a more fun footprint
3. The combination of tailoring pants + blazer is right
4. This is for those who want to invest in colors
5. Look how you don’t need a lot to impress
6. Pay attention to the pants model too
7. This is basic… and still stylish!
8. We already have a beautiful pantacourt here
9. All are breathtaking
10. The classic plaid gets another face with a belt and a sandal
11. And this pastel tone made the work look more informal
12. The prints also work to remove the formality of the look
13. For everything for this pantaloon!
14. Combine tailoring pants with a shirt for something casual
15. And with a tennis, there’s no mistake
16. Seriously, how much style!
17. With birken can you? Of course yes!
18. This is for anyone who thought that tailoring only worked in corporate environments
19. In fact, it is synonymous with versatility
20. Ideal for events …
21. Of all styles!
22. She is elegant and stylish in the right measure
23. So you already know, right?
24. To bet on tailoring is to hit the nail on the head
25. And shine in any corner!
What are you waiting for to throw on your tailoring pants? Unleash your creativity and play with the formality of the piece in a more stripped-down look. If you’re into the vibe of more structured pieces, you need to take a look at these plaid blazer ideas!