If you are a fan of a well-structured piece, you certainly know the corset. It has been part of fashion for many years and has recently been gaining lighter and more modern formats. Discover the evolution of this remarkable piece and check out ideas for incredible looks.
Continued after the announcement
History of the corset
Created in the 16th century, the corset had the function of supporting and shaping women’s bodies. Thus, the waists were thinner and the bust was higher. This structure helped to make the posture more elegant and also to shape the abdominal region. For this reason, it was used under the main clothing, but over time it started to be used as an external garment.
Its composition is made of firm fabrics and in some cases it also has pieces of metal and thick cords to enhance the support. This helps the woman to feel powerful and imposing. Recently, it has gained lighter versions that are easy to use on a daily basis and awaken the feeling of empowerment and security.
Corset X Corset
The translation of the French word “corset” into Portuguese is corset. That is, they are the same thing. A well-structured piece, with steel fins for support and mooring cords on the back. In ligerie stores it is also common to find pieces with the name of corset, these are an inspiration and have a structure that is much lighter.
Where can you buy corset
Interested in this amazing piece? You don’t have to feel like it. Check out some options of stores and varied models. Ready to put a beautiful corset on the cart?
- Lace corset, at Dafiti;
- Corset Fashion, at Farfetch;
- Corset blouse, on Aliexpress;
- Corset Cropped, at C&A;
- Top Corset, at Lez a Lez;
- Top Corset, at the Oqvestir store;
- Cropped Corset, at Renner.
Now it is easier to guarantee this wonderful piece in your wardrobe. You can choose between different colors, firmness and length. It has something for everyone!
30 photos of looks with corset to use this piece in your day to day
A corset is not only made of sensuality. This timeless piece has gained new, more stripped down and joyful versions for your routine. Check out several combinations with this classic and put it into practice in your next production.
1. The corset is an impactful piece
2. And that raises the level of any production
3. It looks good with printed pants
4. And also with basic jeans
5. Looks great with a jacket over it
6. Or with a powerful coat
7. It can cover the breasts in the overbust version
8. Or stay below them, in the underbust version
9. The overlays are even more amazing with this piece
10. Just let your creativity go and mix it with other blouses
11. The corset has been conquering modern women
12. It can be of the shortest length
13. Or longer
14. A plain corset is a key part
15. But the prints are beautiful and striking
16. If you want to impress, make sure your sleeves are
17. The straps also supercombine with the corset
18. This piece is successful because of the well-structured details
19. Like for example the tying on the back
20. Abuse of the corset in winter
21. And also in summer
22. Choose a colorful and fun look
23. Or keep the line more casual and classic
24. The nude color conveys elegance
25. And a little black nothing basic is indispensable
26. Be a more open and fresh cut
27. Or an overlay with a long sleeve blouse
28. Anyway, this piece looks beautiful
29. So include her in your productions
30. And feel very powerful hanging around!
With this incredible selection, it became easier to choose which corset suits your style the most. And to stay tuned and updating, check out these amazing pieces of fashion from the 2000s that are back.