It is no secret that the tie-dye is successful, right? The technique consists of dyeing the fabric and leaving it “stained”, perfecting the colors. We have separated 30 inspirations and tutorials of tie-dye dress for you to make yours and compose the best looks. Are you curious? Then read on!
Continued after announcement
30 tie-dye dress photos that will color your days
The following inspirations will help you to combine the piece and convince you that it is worth it! Do not believe? Then get the proof!
1. Your piece can vary a lot
2. Some prefer the glued models
3. In this case, the tube is ideal
4. Don’t you think?
5. Some options have everything to do with everyday practicality
6. Of course, with tennis you will be successful
7. As in this stripped look
8. And why not a sandal?
9. Have you noticed the versatility of the tie-dye dress?
10. It is worth letting creativity go in compositions
11. How about the midi model?
12. We are in love!
13. Tulle looks are also a trend
14. Tones can be more vibrant …
15. As in this inspiration
16. And the pattern varies
17. You choose
18. Do you prefer more neutral tones? All good!
19. The tie-dye dress is for everyone!
20. For being a stylish piece
21. And that goes with a lot
22. There are no rules
23. Bet on the long
24. Or the overwhelming puffing sleeves
25. The gypsy model is also cute
26. Just like the chemise
27. Can you decide which is the best look?
28. Long T-shirts are options full of attitude
29. And they are worth the investment!
30. Anyway, there is a tie-dye dress model for you!
Did you see how the play is a sure hit? Now that you know how to put together the looks, it’s time to learn how to make your own art!
How to make tie-dye dress
Prepare the materials when it’s time for DIY! We list some videos that can help you make the perfect tie-dye and have an impeccable dress. Remember that you can adapt to any other piece! Drop play!
Tie-dye dress with paint
This tutorial shows you how to make a smokey tie-dye and improve that white dress you want to give up. Click on the video and check out how to do it and the result of this incredible customization!
Various tie-dye techniques
Clicking on the video gives you step by step to make three tie-dye techniques. The tutorial is on t-shirts that can be used as a dress, but you can adapt and customize any other piece, such as a dress, pants, shorts… Unleash your creativity!
One-color tie-dye dress
Here, you learn to dye your dress a single color, but leaving the effect of marbled tie-dye. The tutorial is very short and easy to follow, so it’s worth a try. Take a look!
Black clothes, bleach and rubber bands … Everything in hand? So let’s play this amazing tutorial that helps you renovate your closet! Click and check it out!
With these tips, it will be easy to rock around with your dress! To follow the trend, check out these tie-dye bikini inspirations and shine a lot!