By Rebecca Ribeiro
On March 26, 2001
The knit jacket is a sensational way to keep your body warm during low temperatures and also to maintain style. Despite being a piece that has been present in fashion for some time, it has reinvented itself and gained new breathtaking models. Therefore, we have separated 30 inspirations for you to fall in love with this coat and create yours too.
Continued after the announcement
30 photos of knit coat to keep warm in style
From the most accomplished to the cropped style, the knit jacket manages to be versatile to fit the varied styles of winter. So, see how to put together fantastic looks and go out on cold days rocking.
1. The knit coat has become a fashion item
2. Used for much more than just heating
3. It is possible to put together amazing looks with this jacket
4. And for different occasions
5. Including a beautiful look to train
6. In addition, monochrome styles are a big trend
7. But if one color is not enough, bet on several
8. Color can add an extra touch to your style
9. The knit coat is here to be fashionable
10. Be it with the heaviest aspect
11. Or with a more light and cardigan style
12. You can complement your look with different accessories
13. Bet also on the combination with different pieces
14. A jeans and boot can be upgraded with the knit jacket
15. So you transform a day-to-day look into something new
16. In addition to giving a special touch to your style
17. The hooded knit jacket is fantastic
18. You can bet on several different sizes
19. To bring a multi-layered look
20. Or to give an impression of stretching
21. Not to mention that the longer elongated knit jackets are a great composition
22. And go very well with more casual styles
23. Giving a sense of comfort and elegance to the look
24. In fact, knitting jacket is synonymous with comfort
25. Allowing you to stay warm and beautiful in one look
26. Bringing a lot of style to the season
27. The knit jacket gets you ready for every situation
28. Just put the bag on your shoulder and get out
29. Always have a knit jacket by hand
30. And you will be ready to conquer the world!
Wearing a knit coat has never been so modern, and it is an excellent option for those who do not enjoy very heavy coats. Not to mention that they are great for a mid-season period, just work the layers and go out with lighter clothes on the cooler days.
How to make knitting coat
If you fell in love with the knitting jacket, you should definitely try to make your own. With a few basic steps you can create an incredible piece and perhaps discover a hidden talent. To help you, we have selected some tutorials. Follow:
Knitting jacket for beginners
If you are just starting out in the world of knitting, this tutorial is for you! In a simple and very explanatory way, learn to make a knit cardigan to complete your look.
Easy oversized knitting jacket
Do you want a very warm and super stylish oversized knit tie? This video teaches you all the tips and tricks for making this jacket at home. Also, see how to change the recipe to suit the piece for your size.
Hooded knitting jacket
Hooded jacket is great for winter. How about learning how to make a hooded knit jacket? Check out this tutorial to make your piece right now. With Angora thread and thicker needles, you make a super comfortable and warm coat.
Coat with remnants of yarn
Look what a cool idea to reuse the remnants of yarn. Watch the video to learn how to use the materials you already have at home to make a very colorful and stylish knitting cocoon coat.
Having a knit coat, in addition to being a style, has become a piece that you can make yourself. So being warm and fashionable is also a fun pastime. So, if you want to take advantage of your skills, how about making a knitting scarf? Put on a little film while making a wonderful piece and rock it in the winter.