The multiform dress is one that has two long straps and, therefore, allows several ways to tie. In addition to being versatile, it has the advantage of cost-benefit, since it can be used many times and generally has a good price. It is ideal for festive occasions and looks great as a bridesmaid dress. See inspirations:
Continued after announcement
30 looks with multiform dress to be inspired by the versatility of this piece
This dress is special precisely because it allows creativity from the different possible ties. In addition, it values each body individually. So check out inspirations on how to use yours:
1. With a single dress, you can conquer diverse productions
2. Just be creative and create different moorings
3. It is a comfortable option for pregnant women
4. It is ideal for parties and formal occasions
5. But there are also options for everyday life
6. Comfort is an advantage of this model
7. This dress allows you to create beautiful cutouts on the back
8. And use the neckline as you wish
9. How about investing in blue serenity?
10. Rose is also a good option, if you are in doubt
11. See how the same dress looks completely different according to the tie
12. Start by trying simpler lashings
13. And notice how he values his body individually
14. Take a few turns, tie back and you're done
15. With a little more skill, you can also braid the two handles
16. Or tie around the neck, forming a single front
17. The choker neckline is also a good option
18. How about trying this one-shoulder strap?
19. This is a good option for tying one shoulder just to the back of the dress
20. And so, it is ideal to show your back well
21. The multiform dress is perfect for hot days
22. It is also possible to make a shawl tie
23. Making the straps thicker is a nice possibility
24. If you want to escape from plain dresses, invest in a print
25. The multiform dress always brings a unique touch to your look
26. Invest in a mooring that makes you feel powerful
27. Choose the color that suits you best
28. And experience all the versatility of this model
29. You will certainly wear the dress on more than one occasion
30. So, how about having a multiform dress to call your own?
These are just a few suggestions. Remember that this dress allows you to create different looks, so rock your creativity!
How to make and tie your multiform dress
After getting inspired, also learn how to make a multiform dress and see interesting suggestions on how to tie.
Nine mooring possibilities with the multiform dress
In the video, nine practical ways to tie the dress are presented. In addition, it also presents tips for creating models in addition to those taught.
More mooring options for the infinity dress
This video shows possibilities in addition to the tutorial above. Highlight for the ways to transform the long dress in midi and also for the ties with 3/4 sleeves.
How to make a dress with a skirt
Besides being practical to use, the dress is also very easy to make for those who already sew. The result is a very fluid fit due to the godê skirt.
Multiform dress with straight skirt
This dress is made with mesh, to ensure the elasticity of the dress. The tip to not miss the sewing, especially if you are a beginner, is to pin before sewing.
It is not for nothing that the multiform dress is also known as infinity dress, as it provides many ways to use. If you want to check out other dress options, see also long lace dress models and get inspired!