The tie top in the front is the one that has two points to make a knot. It is certainly a success, because the detail makes the look less basic without much effort. So, check out incredible looks inspirations with the piece and learn how to make or customize your own knotted blouse in the front. Come with us!
Continued after announcement
28 photos of blouse to tie in front so you can rock without mistakes
We separated wonderful looks with a tie top to inspire you and help you understand how to use this piece. Take a look:
1. The blouse can have several styles, from the most basic
2. Even the most different, to use without fear
3. And why not a cropped one?
4. The mooring gives a special charm to the look
5. In that case, she steals the show
6. You can combine the blouse with jeans for a casual look
7. The denim skirt is accurate
8. This longest blouse on the back is all good!
9. Colors may vary according to your taste
10. You can bet on white
11. Or how about a warmer tone?
12. There are ideal options for the job
13. And those worthy of events
14. The important thing is that you feel comfortable
15. Look how the detail makes all the difference in the look
16. Bet on black and have a super versatile piece
17. But it is also worth investing in a joint, right?
18. This tie-up blouse is pure charm
19. And what about this one with puffed mango? Wow!!
20. Chess does not go out of style
21. And earth tones are wildcards
22. Some shirts have a tie
23. It is superfashion, isn't it?
24. Bet on the tie top
25. And show your strength!
26. If you prefer, choose a print
27. Like the tie-dye, which is booming
28. The most important thing is that you feel beautiful!
Did you see how stylish and versatile the piece is? So, you can't miss this trend: the tie-up blouse will be your darling!
How to make a tie top
Now that you know how to use this breathless blouse, it's time to get to know these tutorials and learn how to make yours. So, take the scissors and get ready!
Customizing front tie blouse
Do you know that little shirt you don't wear anymore? Get and play this tutorial. We are sure that you will use it again!
Two blouse customization options
In this video, you will find two ways to customize your clothes. It is super easy and will leave your pieces modern and stylish. Check out!
How to make a tie top
You need a T-shirt as a template to sew a blouse to tie on the brand-new front. This option requires a little more effort and sewing, but nothing much. Take a look!
Cropped with men's t-shirt
If you want a new cropped, you need to check out this video. Believe me: a men's t-shirt can become a perfect cropped. So, check it out and make yours!
Cropped tie at the front
Here, you also learn how to crop, but using a T-shirt as a template, so you will need fabric and sewing techniques. The end result is an impeccable tie cropped, worth a try!
What are you waiting for to get your top tie up? Choose the style you want and play! For a complete and stylish look, check out these looks with torn pants and rock!