The wool blouse is one of the darlings for winter looks, because it is comfortable, warm and exudes style. Learn how to use this beautiful piece on the most diverse occasions and check out incredible tips on how to take good care of it so that it lasts for a long time.
Continued after announcement
20 wool blouse photos perfect for putting together a warm look
More than a piece to warm up on cold days, the wool blouse is also synonymous with charm and elegance. Check out the following inspirations to put together stunning looks with this piece:
1. If you are looking for a piece to warm you up
2. But also make your look amazing
3. The wool blouse is the right option!
4. It is usually made with knitting
5. Being able to have lines of only one color
6. Or several different colors combined
7. It can be used with long skirts
9. And also with classic jeans
10. Usually these parts are used in the cold
11. Because its material guarantees a very warm look
12. But nothing prevents you from using it in any season!
13. Wool blouses are even more beautiful in striking colors
14. Adding a touch of life to the look
15. And a lot of joy!
16. She is the perfect proof that you can be fashion
17. Using comfortable parts
18. It is a good choice for days at home
19. For work
20. And also for different events!
See how easy it is to assemble an amazing combination using this piece? It is perfect for any occasion!
Must-see tips for taking care of your wool blouse and prolonging the life of the garment
We have made a selection of tutorials for you to learn how to take care of your wool blouse correctly, making it last longer. Also check out tips for removing stains from the garment and making a blouse with your own hands!
How to fold woolen sweaters
In this video, you will learn 3 different ways to fold your wool sweaters so that they can be stored in the closet with greater organization. The tips follow the type of model of the blouse and the thickness of the material of the piece. Check out!
How to store wool sweaters
With a very simple and didactic tutorial, this video shows all the steps to fold and store the wool blouses in the right way, without causing deformations in the piece. These tips are really worth checking out!
How to remove stains from the wool blouse
Continued after announcement
Have you stained your woolen blouse and can't clean it? In this tutorial, you learn how to make a solution with lemon and baking soda that will help you leave the new pieces in foil. Check out!
How to store winter clothes
This tutorial presents the correct step-by-step instructions for folding and storing wool sweaters and other winter items. In the video, you also check out valuable tips to keep your clothes always beautiful and brand new.
How to Make an Oversize Wool Blouse
If you're a fan of knitting and love making pieces with your own hands, you'll love the tips in this video. In the tutorial, you check the step by step to make a beautiful wool blouse and find the necessary materials and also the footage to make the piece.
What did you think of the tips? With them, you can guarantee that your wool blouses last longer and you can create beautiful looks for several years. You can also make a piece with your own hands, just follow the necessary steps to knit and don't be afraid to venture out!